Friday, February 3, 2012
Deep Breath
So this is it. I am making an appointment to see the lawyer about starting my bakery business!!!! Making it official and legal! SO excited and well terrified. As if life isn't hectic enough with 3 little boys (g is 5, L is 3.5 and S is 18 months!) a wonderful husband who works insane hours and a new 12 week old lab puppy. But this feels like it might be my chance to do something awesome and fun and creative and maybe make some money while I'm at it! I have a big party this weekend and I am making a TON of cakes! a champagne raspberry filled cake with champagne butter cream roses all over :) (using a color mist to make it pink and red) a chocolate cherry cake, twinkie cupcakes with strawberry hearts inside and twinkie filling on top, meringue rose shaped cookies, and homemade chocolate covered cherries :) Oh and then I'm making a chocolate cake with strawberry pie filling in the middle and on top. Covered in fudge frosting and then the outside is covered by pirouette cookies :) Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment